- Responsible for middle school scheduling. Provides direct support service to individual students, small groups, and classrooms. Completes assessments, referrals, and counseling with students and families.
- Oversees implementation of Schools program. Consults with other professional staff and outside agencies and other organizations. Completes home visits and assessments.Develops and maintains family outreach programs and community partnerships.
- Serves as a member of the family support team and other school based teams. Completes written reports as needed or as requested by Principal.
- Other duties as assigned Provide direct service to students in the classroom at least once per week. Completes reports as required by Federal, State and local agencies.
- Conduct professional development workshop on identifying at-risk students.
- Interview students and families.
- Make oral presentations of assessments, diagnostics, home visits, and observation.
Bachelor degree in Psychology People Management Communication Skills