Business Development Manager
Job Objective: Should provide oversight and direction to the management and administration on a variety of business development activities to include proposal development and client relations.
1. Execute the vision, objectives and utilize the resources of the company to understand and face the challenges in the special education field.
2. Interact with public, private and charity bodies to contribute their support and facilities for the improvement of company business.
3. Attract clients and sponsors for the various projects of the company and involve them for the business development.
4. Develop a complete understanding of the customer segment for development of company and services through market surveys and other methods of research.
5. Provide strategic inputs through proposals based on what the market demands.
6. Work on Tenders and Bidding projects.
1. Any graduate with good experience in sales engineering or business development.
2. Good Communication Skills
3. Dynamic and Energetic