Project Manager - Civil/Design/Construction/Architect
Role and Responsibilities:
Identify the best partners to undertake the project (architects, contractors, site managers, government liaison specialists, labor contractors, vendors) Estimating the resources required, cost and time factors etc. independently
Negotiation with various entities in terms of cost, quality and time factors.
Forecasting the fund requirements and arranging the prompt payments so that the momentum of work is not disturbed.
Identifying the risk factors and preempting them as early as possible.
Keep track of all the project activities and ensure that the projects deadlines are met
Liaise with all the parties (internal and external) who are involved in the project.
Ensuring the receipt of regular reports and updates and addressing the flaws and inefficiencies in the reporting mechanism.
1. A minimum of 15 years of experience in project management in real estate developments
2. College graduation ideally with a civil engineering background
3. Excellent, proven interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills.
4. Demonstrated ability to work in a proactively diverse and inclusive organization.
5. Excellent, proven interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills.
6. Demonstrated ability to manage and supervise a staff team.
7. Effective problem - solving and mediation skills.
8. Demonstrated ability to share skills and knowledge with others.
9. Proficiency with office computer equipment and software. Experience in project management / construction management software would be an added advantage
10. Demonstrated ability to multitask and work in a fast - paced setting.
11. Proven ability to cope with conflict, stress and crisis situations