Purpose: Responsible for ensuring that the company is fully compliant in all statutory obligations whether national or international. He/She has to make sure of circulars of the Central Bank of Kuwait.
He/She should also ensure the implementation of the company’s internal policies and procedures.
1. Investigate sanctions hits against the following but not limited to UN, HM, FATF, CBK lists.
2. Assist in the complication and maintenance of internal watch lists.
3. Assist with inquiries from the Central Bank of Kuwait.
4. Coordinate the gathering of customer due diligence requirements for new and existing whole clients
5. Monitor and assess the quality of retail customer KYC documentation, raise any concerns to the General Manager.
6. Monitor and comply with all requirement of the CBK especially law no. 106 of state of Kuwait.
Graduate from a reputed University
Relevant professional compliance qualification
Min 7-10 years exp within Banking Business
1. High standard of accuracy and attention to detail.
2. Good analytical skills
3. Strong written and verbal communication skills
4. Must be able to speak fluent English.
Submit CV to email@example.com
Offerd SalaryAbove 1100 KD