* To carry out pre diagnosis steps to ensure customercomplaints are clearly identified prior to the vehicle entering the workshop.
* To ensure all relevant technical trends are communicatedto the Workshop Manager for processing.
* To assist the relevant team members with hands ontechnical assistance and advice.
* To inform the Workshop Manager of any highly technicalfaults that may need assistance to repair.
* On occasions will be required to attend outside technicalassistance to customers.
* Carry out daily quality control testing as per guidelines to ensure all performed work is to the highest standard.
* Submit a detailed weekly quality control report to theworkshop manager to identify possible trends and training requirements.
* To monitor return work and identify possible trends withrepairs and employees
* Report all equipment failures for immediate repairs to theWorkshop Manager
* Ensure the workshop and workshop equipment is kept to ahigh standard and cleanliness at all times.
* To monitor the department CSI achievement and implementcorrective measures where needed to achieve the department CSI target.
* Identify department training needs and coordinate with theworkshop manager to implement individual training plans for each employeeinclusive of a department training records.
* To ensure the department SOP are adhered to at all times
Offerd Salary650-700 KD
Career LevelMid Career