Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
SOS HR Solutions
- Inspect project sites to monitor progress and ensure conformance to design specification and safety or sanitation standards.
- Provide technical advice to Industrial or Managerial personnel regarding design construction, or program modifications or structural repairs.
- Test soil or materials to determine the adequacy and strength of foundations, concrete, asphalt or steel.
- Manage and direct the construction, operations or maintenance activities at project site.
- Estimate quantities and cost of materials, equipment, or labor to determine project feasibility.
- Plan and design transportation or hydraulic systems or structures using computer assisted design or drawing tools.
- Design energy efficient or environmentally sound civil structures.
- Identify environmental risks and develop risk management strategies for Civil Engineering projects.
- Analyze survey reports, maps, drawings, blueprints, aerial photography, or other topographical or geologic data.
- Analyze manufacturing processes or byproducts to identify engineering solutions to minimize the output of carbon or other pollutants.
- Expertise in Auto Cad Software
- Construction Background
Offerd Salary850-900 KD