Managing all compliance affairs and administrative matters.
- Managing all compliance and related administrative affairs related to ATC.
- Complying with all regulative aspects, disclosures & declarations.
- Liaison between group companies, shareholders, banks & respective authorities (i.e. Ministries, KCC, CMA, Boursa).
- Managing AGMs & EGMs with all logistics, documents, approvals, and communications.
- Announcing the financial results to Boursa & CMA.
- Managing group companies’ formalities with all regulatory authorities. (CMA – KSE – KCC – MOC)
- Providing administrative support for Major transactions and acquisitions.
- Ensure that Company’s frameworks are maintained and updated as required by regulatory and approved by the Board.
- Compiling, assessing, and reporting compliance information to the Board Audit & Risk Committee and the CEO.
- Ensure that the company activities comply with relevant legislation and regulation.
- Make sure that the information on the organization’s website is maintained and updated in a timely manner.
- Plan, participate and supervise the organization special events such as Annual General Assembly and other relevant events.
- Assess the impact of various applicable laws and regulations on the business of the Company and monitor compliance by organization to these laws.
- Follow up on measures and actions that were decided by Board and the Board Audit & Risk Committee.
- Drafting all relevant minutes of meetings including the Board, Board committees and AGMs.
- Remind concerned unit heads on regulatory reporting requirements and deadlines
- Develop a Check list of all regulatory requirements to make sure availability and adherence
- Any other administrative & compliance tasks.
· Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Law or relevant area
· 6 years’ experience in a reputable company
Skills and Abilities
· Effective Written and Oral Communication skills
· Organizational skills
· Ability to integrate and harmonize diversified functions.
· Computer skills.
· Time Management skills.
· Negotiation skills.
Key Performance Indicators
Finalizing all required formalities on its due time.
Conducting AGMs & EGMs on time.
Comply with CMA & Boursa requirements.