Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
- Collaborate with your colleagues to develop brand stories, promotions and tactical campaign ideas.
- Identify trending topics and quickly create short static and video stories.
- Use our analytics tools and reports to inform and adjust our coverage plan.
- Contribute to a collaborative and healthy workplace with high energy and expectations
- 4+ years of digital graphic design/content experience working for a digital media agency or brand content engine.
- Previous experience with content management systems (CMS)
- Social media management and audience development experience a plus
- Someone who understands engaging people and communities.
- Passionate about digital communications, content and have solid editing instincts and judgment.
- Committed to producing high-quality visuals and content that audiences find engaging.
- Flexible and able to roll up your sleeves and work on a range of products and services assignments in a fast-paced environment.
- A deadline-oriented self-starter with strong attention to detail.
- Communicative and able to successfully pivot between tasks.
- Familiar and comfortable with best practices in editorial SEO.
Offerd Salary550-600 KD
Career LevelMid Career