We are looking for a self-driven digital marketing specialist (mobile, accessories, IoT and smart
technology, eSports) to drive our customer acquisition and retention strategies. As a digital marketing
specialist, you will be responsible for developing, executing and ensuring digital marketing activities
including management of the website/gotobolt.com, marketing automation, CRM system, email
marketing & web analytics for the B2C and B2B segments.
• Website management:
o Develop and execute marketing content for website. Developing landing pages for the
campaigns. Maintain and update products/services/etc. on the website.
o Optimize key conversion points in the marketing funnel, including landing pages, website
calls-to-action (CTAs) and lead-generating forms.
Google Analytic: Expertly administer and maintain our Google Analytic and other
analytical tools (mixpanel, push notification) installs on web properties.
o Facilitate creation and implementation of tags/pixels in Google Tag Manager.
• Customer Retention Strategy:
o Managing and developing lead nurturing campaign via marketing automation, email
marketing and retargeting.
o Continuously optimizing campaigns including progressive profiling, lead scoring,
targeting, A/B testing and personalization to ensure best practice.
• Customer Acquisition Strategy:
o Developing and generating quality leads using digital media activities such as paid search,
social advertising and other digital tactics
o Define and implement funnel for delivering Marketing Qualified leads to sales through an
automated lead management process.
o Work closely with sales management to monitor demand generation and funnel
performance to identify performance gaps and/or opportunities.
• Reporting and Analysis
o Manage dashboards/scorecards/KPI reports related to opportunity conversions,
marketing funnel stages, campaign effectiveness, marketing ROI, and other analytics as
required which will enable us to make data driven marketing decisions.
• In house Agency co-ordination and management
o Co-ordinates with digital agencies, including day-to-day production, as well as campaign
budgets and schedules and overall expected results.
• Pro-active to identify opportunities and issues, and embraces accountability
• Ability to multi-task, manage, prioritize and produce results quickly, and keen to learn
• Analytical Tools - Google Analytics, Mixpanel, KissMetrics, Foxpush, etc.
• CRM & marketing automation Tools – Working knowledge of SugarCRM, LeadSquared,
• Retargeting Tools – Adroll, Criteo, etc.
• Project management and strong analytical mindset
Required Experience & Qualification
• 3-5 years of experience on digital marketing, ecommerce, lead generation, tech-product, financial
technology or software industry,
• Hands on knowledge of B2C and B2B marketing
• Bachelor Degree in Marketing
• Certified course in digital marketing, web analytics, SEO, CRM or marketing automation tools
• Proficient in written and spoken Arabic/English
• Knowledge of wordpress, cms websites, etc.
Offerd Salary650-700 KD