- Fund Deals creation -– identification, analysis and execution of articulation of investment deals and opportunities for the sake of potential acquisition on behalf of the company or clients to create funds either in response to existing deal flow or at the instigation of an anchor investor
- Conduct on-going financial modelling and valuations for potential targets, subsidiaries and others. Must be an expert in DCF, Multiples, NAV and other business valuation metrics
- Financial Due-diligence – Conducting thorough analysis, sending-out question lists, drafting business plans and being able to decide whether deals are quality or has loop-holes
- Oversee, monitor and manage direct investment portfolio consisting of public equities, private equities and real estate projects
- To report to the CEO and relevant stakeholders on performance of the Funds (both financial returns and social impact)
- To contribute to the growth and expansion of the investment department activities, including assisting in the execution of a fundraising strategy
- To develop and manage relationships with new and existing investors and other corporate partners
- To provide inputs on risk and liquidity strategies where appropriate
· Excellent English and Arabic language skills
· Kuwait National only
· Bachelors Degree in Finance or related field. MBA or CFA is a plus
· Preferably a minimum of 8 years of relevant experience.
· Ability to work independently and be creative and innovative.
· Integrity and ability to work in team;
· Numerate and analytical
Offerd SalaryAbove 1100 KD