Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
SOS HR Solutions
- Prepare Technical drawings, specifications of electrical systems,or topographical maps to ensure that installation and operations conform to standard and customer requirements.
- Design, Implement, maintain or improve electrical instruments, equipment, facilities, components, products or systems for commercial, industrial or domestic purposes.
- Direct or coordinate manufacturing, construction, installation, maintenance support, documentation, or testing activities to ensure compliance with specifications, codes or customer requirements.
- Compile data and write reports regarding existing or potential electrical engineering studies or projects.
- Estimate labor, material or construction costs for budget preparation purposes.
- Plan or implement research methodology or procedures to apply principles of electrical theory to engineering projects.
- Design electrical systems or components that minimize electric energy requirements, such as lighting systems designed to account for natural lighting.
- Plan layout of electrical power generating plants to distribution lines or stations.
- Assist in developing capital project programs for new equipment or major repairs.
- Expertise in CAD Software
- Knowledge in MEW Codes
- Bilingual is a must.
Offerd Salary850-900 KD