Major job responsibilities
• Overall responsibility for the efficient performance of the company finance.
• Ensure the standardization of financial practices across the company, the ease of consolidation of financial accounts and reports, and the compliance with accepted standards and local laws and regulations.
• Coordinate interaction with Purchase, Sales & Marketing, HR and other requirements.
• Chartered Accountant or Chartered Public Accountant or other professional accounting certification.
• Master of Commerce or MBA in Accounting, Finance or related major.
• 12 to 15 years of proven track record in:
preparation of Accounting & Financial Statements
coordinating with Auditors, Banks & other related institutes
preparing the Monthly, quarterly & annual reports.• Experience in the upstream oil sector.
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Effective verbal and written communication skills• Time management and Organizational skills
Offerd SalaryAbove 3000 KD
ExperienceMore than 15 years