Major job responsibilities
• Overall responsibility for the efficient performance of the company finance.
• Ensure the standardization of financial practices across the company, the ease of consolidation of financial accounts and reports, and the compliance with accepted standards and local laws and regulations.• Coordinate interaction with Purchase, Sales & Marketing, HR and other requirements.
• Chartered Accountant or Chartered Public Accountant or other professional accounting certification.
• Master of Commerce or MBA in Accounting, Finance or related major.
• 12 to 15 years of proven track record in:
preparation of Accounting & Financial Statements
coordinating with Auditors, Banks & other related institutes
preparing the Monthly, quarterly & annual reports.• Experience in the upstream oil sector.
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Effective verbal and written communication skills• Time management and Organizational skills
Offerd SalaryAbove 2000 KD
ExperienceMore than 10 years
INDUSTRYOil & Gas