A graphic designer works on a variety of products and activities, such as websites, advertising, books, magazines, posters, computer games, product packaging, exhibitions and displays, corporate communications and corporate identity. Duties and responsibilities: Plans concept by studying information and materials. illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style. Prepares final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Create designs and layouts for specific printed and digital projects
• Execute revisions as necessary
• Prepare and create style guides
• Create mock-ups and presentation comps as needed
• Attend creative concept meetings and presentations
• Team player with other staff designers including constructive critiques, input and job completion
• Bring in new projects and work
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skills, education and/or ability required for this position.
ESSENTIAL JOB SKILLS/ABILITIES
• Results-orientated, deadline-driven and used to working in a fast-paced, team-focused environment.
• Organize, prioritize, and control job responsibilities.
• Work with minimal direct supervision.
• Must be proficient with relevant design-related programs, including PhotoShop, Illustrator, InDesign,
Publisher, Word, and PowerPoint.
• Accurate typing and data entry skills via Macintosh & PC keyboards.
• Must be able to juggle multiple projects and perform well with aggressive turnaround times.
• Communicate effectively with management, co-workers, and customers.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including proofing, grammar, and spelling.
• Must be confident to take a project from concept to completion.
• Must have a thorough understanding of printing (can be mentored).
• Problem solves technical issues.
• Ability to learn and utilize new technology quickly and accurately as it pertains to our business.
* Additional responsibilities/tasks within the position’s purpose may be assigned.
Interested candidates send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Offerd Salary550-600 KD
Career LevelMid Career