- Manage requests for price quotations, purchase orders, order changes, adjustments, and cancellations.
- Achieves and maintains rapport with customers and works to give them the best possible service.
- Manage weekly timesheet, invoicing follow up, imports & exports shipment handling & processing.
- Managing Petty cash, Asset register, Insurance & Asset utilization.
- Maintain staff records on health & safety, annual leave etc.,
- Liaise with service providers and make recommendations for improving the existing services.
- Developing and growing long-term relationships with customers.
- Recording and maintaining client contact data.
- Liaising with other members of the team.
- Provide first line of HR operational support to employees and managers on HR issues, including answering questions, researching and resolving issues, and processing related paperwork.
- Responsible for employee services like Leave & Exit Management, Employment Letters, Benefits Administration (Accident / Life / Medical Insurance, Car Lease, Ticketing etc.,) & HR Information System management.
- Resolve employee relations issues and ensure proper and complete documentation of employee complaints, conflict resolution / mediation and investigations.
- Facilitate New Hire Orientations and manage termination process.
- Ensure compliance with country specific employment regulations and guidelines:
- Assist in the development of HR policies in order to satisfy legal requirements, cost containments, and work environments.
Job Specific Education & Certification, Skills & Competencies and Experience:
Education & Certification:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration.
Skills & Competencies:
- Good communication skills (Verbal & Written)
- Very good interpersonal skills.
- Strong fundamental knowledge in the related field.
- Minimum 4-6 years of work experience in a similar role.
Interested Candidates could please forward your CV's to email@example.com
or you can call us at +965 22243900