Job OverviewJob Purpose:
A senior project/program manager is expected to lead and direct high priority enterprise projects or smaller programs and strategic initiatives (budget outlay of over USD 1 M and/ or scope spanning across work-streams related to IT systems and infrastructure. Finance one or more core business areas, Operations and Compliance) involving cross functional teams in the organization.The Sr. Project Manager is responsible for all aspects of the project over the entire life cycle of the project governance, adherence to quality standards and agreed GB IT architecture, coordination among IT and business stakeholders, issues and risk management and escalation and management of budget, schedule and effort variance. Critical requisite skills include a deep understanding, identification and management of critical path, de-risking critical path activities and managing dependencies within a work stream or across various work stream by proactively managing bottlenecks, resources issues and vendors.
A. Project Selection and Scoping:
- Lead the planning and evaluation of a project.
- Identify the Scope of a project including goals and deliverables.
- Define all project tasks and resourcing needs.
- Assist in documenting and reviewing all documentation.
B. Project Execution
- Coordinate activities including dispute resolution and business analysis and solution design among stakeholders.
- Plan and schedule project timelines.
- Assign individual responsibilities to resources.
- Identify and minimize the critical path activities on a project.
- Identify and de-risk key dependencies and build time and plan redundancies.
- Proactively manage risk and issues.
- Establish and enforce project's change control process
- Ensure quality guidelines are met.
- Facilitate proper sign-offs and buy-in from relevant stakeholders.
C. Project Governance
- Define project charter and goals.
Financial - Budget tracking, AFE preparation and review, vendor invoice and milestone tracking.
Technical - Adherence to IT Governance rules, IT architecture roadmap and business analysis.
Managerial - Risk and issue management, reporting and escalation, vendor management, resource management, managing cross functional teams.
- Education/ Qualification - Bachelors Degree in IT/Finance/Banking/Management MBA or Masters Degree preferred.
- Knowledge: Knowledge of Banking and IT SDLC, banking system and project management.
- Experience: 10 years of IT, Business Analyst or Project Management Experience, banking experience across domain areas preferred. Should have managed at least 1 Enterprise Project or 2-3 project streams.
Offerd SalaryAbove 1100 KD
ExperienceMore than 10 years