Develop, manage and administer a long-term comprehensive marketing and branding strategy for the company in accordance with its long-term vision, focusing on an inbound marketing strategy.
Perform a strategic planning exercise that addresses company’s long-term direction and strategy by analyzing its current situation and market positioning, clarifying where the business should be in light of its vision and mission, and formulating plans, goals, and objectives to get there.
Administer weekly marketing schedule and oversee daily marketing activities operations.
• Bachelors’ degree in Marketing, Communications, Strategy, Business Development or related fields.
• Additional diploma in Restaurant Management, Hospitality Management or Culinary Arts.
• Working proficiency of advertising platforms, design software, web analytics and other marketing tools.
• At least 5 years’ experience in a similar role within fine dining and catering establishments including supervisory responsibilities
• Demonstrated track record of managing fine dining or upscale restaurant marketing campaigns.
• English and Arabic proficiency
• Passionate about gastronomy and hospitality, you are aware of current market trends
• Knowledge of new media and e-commerce
• Ability to quickly master new techniques, tools and software necessary for the job
• Design-minded, creative and highly evolved communication skills
• Excellent project and people management skills
• Effective presentation and report-making skills; financially savvy
• Knowledge of current operating standards in the region
• Basic knowledge of HACCP and food safety standards and local regulations
• Motivated about delivering high-end guest service
• Good interpersonal skills and ability to achieve consensus
Offerd Salary950-1000 KD
Career LevelMid Career