Job description of Marketing/Sales Senior Officer:
· Develop and maintain customer relationships.
· Review and maintain current price lists and preparation of quotations.
· Development of meaningful sales plan.
· Sales forecasting to production.
· Regular, accurate and concise reporting on activities and results to GM.
· Maximize gross contribution per customer.
· Negotiation of price and supply contracts.
· Survey customer’s needs.
· Liaison and coordination with internal departments and staff.
· Initiate action to follow up outstanding payments.
· Visit and participate in trade shows and exhibitions.
· Explore new markets and new customers.
· Other tasks as directed by General Manager
· Reporting directly to the General Manager