Establish construction, manufacturing or installation standards or specifications.
– Ensure installation and operations conform to standards and requirements.
– Ensure compliance with specifications & codes by directing or coordinating installation, manufacturing, construction, maintenance, documentation, support and testing activities.
– Compile data and effectively communicating results regarding existing and potential mechanical engineering projects and studies.
– Prepare/confirm specifications for purchases of mechanical equipment and materials.
– Supervise and coach/train project team members.
– Estimate material, labor, or construction costs for budget preparation.
– Take full responsibility for maintaining mechanical equipment.
Interested applicants can send their CV’s to email@example.com
or you can contact us on +965 22243900
Experience8 Years +