Establish construction, manufacturing or installation standards or specifications.
- Ensure installation and operations conform to standards and requirements.
- Ensure compliance with specifications & codes by directing or coordinating installation, manufacturing, construction, maintenance, documentation, support and testing activities.
- Compile data and effectively communicating results regarding existing and potential mechanical engineering projects and studies.
- Prepare/confirm specifications for purchases of mechanical equipment and materials.
- Supervise and coach/train project team members.
- Estimate material, labor, or construction costs for budget preparation.
- Take full responsibility for maintaining mechanical equipment.
Interested applicants can send their CV's to email@example.com
or you can contact us on +965 22243900
Experience8 Years +