– Preparing purchasing orders.
– Evaluating supplier performance (on time delivery, quality, lead time), and resolving performance issues.
– Analyse multiple quotations for optimal purchase value.
– Negotiate with suppliers for best terms & conditions where applicable.
– Tracks goods purchased to ensure on-time delivery.
– Any other supply chain tasks required to ensure the on-time and on-quality delivery of goods & services.
– Average annual spend between USD 15 million and USD 20 million (includes both local and international purchases)
The ideal candidate:
– Fully able to network with a focus on achieving results.
– Ability to work smoothly in a team.
– Familiar with Microsoft Office and Microsoft GP Dynamics.
– Strong familiarity with the local market for local Purchase.
– Familiar with Import documentation and Logistics.
– Familiar and should know the importance of shipping documents.
– Familiar with the Inco Terms & Payment Terms (Including Bank Guarantee & Letter of Credit).
– Bilingual preferred Arabic and English – verbal, written and spoken.
Interested applicants, please send your CV to email@example.com
or you could contact us on +965 22243900