to facilitate compliance with occupational health and safety (OHS) guidelines. You will provide advice on measures to minimize hazards or unhealthy situations. You will also be on a constant lookout for violations.
The ideal candidate will be a responsible individual who swears by OSH regulations. Your work will be largely focused on prevention so you need to be conscientious and farsighted. The ideal candidate will also be detail-oriented and ready to act in emergencies.
The goal is to establish a safe workplace according to legal standards and foster a culture of attention to health and safety.
- Support the development of OHS policies and programs
- Advise and instruct on various safety-related topics (noise levels, use of machinery etc.)
- Conduct risk assessment and enforce preventative measures
- Review existing policies and measures and update according to legislation
- Initiate and organize OHS training of employees and executives
- Inspect premises and the work of personnel to identify issues or non-conformity (e.g. not using protective equipment)
- Oversee installations, maintenance, disposal of substances etc.
- Stop any unsafe acts or processes that seem dangerous or unhealthy
- Record and investigate incidents to determine causes and handle worker’s compensation claims
- Prepare reports on occurrences and provide statistical information to upper management
Interested Candidates, please send your CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org
or you can contact us on +965 22243900
Career LevelMid Career