Our Client Chemical based in UAE, is seeking to hire a Sales manager who would be reporting to Head of Sales.
The role description for the same is as follows:
• Responsible for developing the annual and monthly sales plan, Product, Volume and Value wise in consonance with the annual business plan.
• Responsible for SKU-wise forecast accuracy, Product availability, Visibility outlet coverage and Sales System productivity.
• Ensure range selling and productivity of sales calls.
• Administer the credit policy of the company and ensure collections within the specified credit limits.
• Ensure customer relationships and service levels in term of order fulfillment, merchandising, in shop promos, frequency of service and complaints handing.
• Identify and exploit market opportunities for spikes in sales volumes as also combat competitor activity through appropriately designed sales promotion activity in conjunction with the Marketing team.
• Periodically review performance of Sales Executives, Sales Representatives with the objective of improving performance, analyzing opportunities and building greater result orientation.
• Ensure adequate pipeline of talent and skills for succession by designing and activating a field force career path and plan in collaboration with Unit HR.
• Develop Salesmen Incentive programme to augment company objectives in the market.
• 7-10 years experience in handling sales of specialized chemical products
Should have adequate knowledge of Chemical Distribution.
Preference will be given to those who have managed a large volume business.
• UAE experience preferable.
Offerd SalaryAbove 1100 KD
Career LevelMid Career
ExperienceMore than 10 years