Position Purpose:Shall lead and manage sales force effectiveness to meet and exceed sales target profitably and accomplish the company’s growth plan by successfully implementing company sales strategies and executing promotions as per plan in the assigned channels /accounts. Ensuring the FSD building blocks are 100% implemented in the market. Shall report market /competitor intelligence to Business Head and recommend Operational improvements to the Top Management.
• Achieve budgeted sales and distribution targets for all products groups and Monthly Objectives Plan on a regular basis.
• Manage and optimize the productivity standards of the entire Team Members at all times.
• Prepare detailed ‘Weekly & Monthly Performance Reports’ and submit to the Superiors.
• Ensure timely delivery of orders for all customer locations and establish/ maintain strong relationships with the entire customers.
• Closely monitor in Market stocks to ensure stock returns are kept at minimum acceptable level following the company policy.
• Monitor competitor’s activity on a regular basis and provide regular feedback to the Superiors.
• Implement aggressive Brand / Trade Development activities in coordination with Sales Team
• Negotiate for the best BDA with customers to ensure the best utilization of the provided budget
• Liaise with the logistics department for outbound services
• Manage, analyze performance, take corrective actions, Build and maintain the high level of Business relation with the top Customers looking for mutual business potentials for further business growth.
• Conducting a market survey for the Specialty Products, also do customers mapping for SPECIALTY products and maintain a database
• Monitor all performance objectives of Team members, prepare & submit ‘Daily Sales Endorsement Reports’ to Superiors.
• Identify and develop new customers to maximize both the width and depth of distribution to further support sales.
• Ensure a pleasant atmosphere for the team members to work in the department
• Ensure market visits with agreed follow up objectives.
• Ensure that you have a complete understanding of the entire product range
• Negotiate with new customers, the targets set down by your managers on credit, discounts, FOC goods, promotions volumes etc.
• Monitor and Ensure that all dues from the customers are collected and deposited every month within the target dates• Periodical balance confirmation to be taken from the serviced customers
Job Operational Key Performance Indicator (KPI)
• Sales vs. Target
• Collections• Developing customer base and coverage segments
Minimum Formal Education• Graduate or Postgraduate in Sales / Marketing / Business Administration (Food Service Industry related)
Minimum Experience• Minimum 10 years’ experience in Food Service
Minimum Language Skills
• Arabic: Expert (Read, Write & Speak)• English: Expert (Read, Write & Speak)
Minimum Computer Skills• Microsoft Office – Word, Excel and PPT Expert
Offerd SalaryAbove 1100 KD
Experience8 Years +