Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
SOS HR Solutions
- Establish, develops and maintains business relationships with current and prospective customers in the assigned territory market segment to generate new business for the organization's product/services.
- Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and presentation to existing and prospective customers.
- Researches sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
- Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
- Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- Coordinate sales effort with Marketing, Sales Management, Accounting, Logistics and Technical Service groups.
- Analyzes the territory/market's potential and determines the value of existing and prospective customers value to the organization.
- Creates and manages a customer value plan for existing customers highlighting profile, share and value opportunities.
- Identifies advantages and compares organization's product's/services.
- Plans and organizes personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the territory/segment.
- Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities and potential for new products and services.
- Keeps abreast of products applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and consulting with marketing and technical service areas.
- Participates in trade shows and conventions.
Offerd Salary550-600 KD