Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
SOS HR Solutions
- Overseeing Inbound, Warehousing, Outbound Operations.
- Compliance to FEFO ( First Expiry.First Out)
- Ensure efficient space utilization.
- Effective Manpower Management ( Control Overtime).
- Manage distribution and optimize Fleet Utilization.
- Mange warehouse and costs as per approved budgets.
- Managing warehouse in compliance with company's policies and vision.
- Health and safety requirements of workforce are met and must take responsibility for the Warehouse building and stocks.
- Development of the staff by organizing training sessions.
- Motivating staff to make an effective and efficient team.
- Coordinate with Dispatcher for daily distribution plan as per customer orders and agree service level and schedule delivery vehicles accordingly.
- Ensure appropriate accounting records for receipts in Warehouse, issues to Re-pack ( promo ) units and dispatch of finished goods.
- Coordinate with inventory team and to carry out Stock Accounting as per the defined SOP for cycle counting to ensure ZERO discrepancies between book stock and physical stock.
English and Arabic communications is a must.
Excellent computer skills with knowledge in WMS ( mandatory )
Offerd SalaryAbove 1100 KD
ExperienceMore than 10 years