– Manage requests for price quotations, purchase orders, order changes, adjustments, and cancellations.
– Achieves and maintains rapport with customers and works to give them the best possible service.
– Manage weekly timesheet, invoicing follow up, imports & exports shipment handling & processing.
– Managing Petty cash, Asset register, Insurance & Asset utilization.
– Maintain staff records on health & safety, annual leave etc.,
– Liaise with service providers and make recommendations for improving the existing services.
– Developing and growing long-term relationships with customers.
– Recording and maintaining client contact data.
– Liaising with other members of the team.
– Provide first line of HR operational support to employees and managers on HR issues, including answering questions, researching and resolving issues, and processing related paperwork.
– Responsible for employee services like Leave & Exit Management, Employment Letters, Benefits Administration (Accident / Life / Medical Insurance, Car Lease, Ticketing etc.,) & HR Information System management.
– Resolve employee relations issues and ensure proper and complete documentation of employee complaints, conflict resolution / mediation and investigations.
– Facilitate New Hire Orientations and manage termination process.
– Ensure compliance with country specific employment regulations and guidelines:
– Assist in the development of HR policies in order to satisfy legal requirements, cost containments, and work environments.
Job Specific Education & Certification, Skills & Competencies and Experience:
Education & Certification:
– Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration.
Skills & Competencies:
– Good communication skills (Verbal & Written)
– Very good interpersonal skills.
– Strong fundamental knowledge in the related field.
– Minimum 4-6 years of work experience in a similar role.
Interested Candidates could please forward your CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org
or you can call us at +965 22243900